6 Little Monkeys ....

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Going Places ....

January 15th, 2008

This morning a few fun things were said, while going "somewhere". It was "early" this morning about 8:30ish. We were driving to SCHOOL and Heidi and Katherine were having this conversation take place as we were about a half mile from the school.

Heidi : "Where are we going?"

Katherine: " To School"

Heidi: " This is a weird way to go"

Katherine: " This is the way we always go, Heidi!"

Heidi: "OH "

And then a little later driving back from the school and we were driving south and the sun was rising up on the east and just above the mountains --- I was pulling up to a light and moved my sun visor to the door window and this conversation happens ---

Thomas: " I don't want that in my eyes" " Put it back there" ( as he points to the rear of the car, up and over his head)

Mommy: " Put what back there?" ( I thought he was upset about the visor)

Thomas: " THE SUN !