6 Little Monkeys ....

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Don't Listen to...

The other morning I was trying to get the kids ready for school and had cut up some strawberries to be eaten for breakfast that morning. I made sure I told ALL the kids to not eat them until everyone was dressed and ready for school. I was in the living room, helping Sunshine with her belt and then I looked to the kitchen and saw that the older two girls and T-Man were in eating on the strawberries. So being the bad mom I am, screamed, " What are you doing?? You aren't supposed to eat those yet!" Smartie Pants said, " But Thomas said it was okay to eat them." I then said, "Well don't listen to Thomas he makes things up." And almost immediately and in a normal soft unoffended kind of voice he says, " Yeah guys, don't listen to me." ( While he was grabbing another strawberry out of the bowl. )